Flexible Lifetime® Protection Death, TPD, Trauma
AMP's Flexible Lifetime® Protection Death, TPD, Trauma policy is an adaptable product which allows you to combine one or more of these types of insurance in an efficient, cost-effective package.
It can be purchased inside or outside of your superannuation fund, although the trauma element and some benefits will be excluded if you hold Flexible Lifetime Protection through your super. You cannot buy TPD cover through superannuation without also buying death benefits.
Your cost of your premiums will be determined by factors including your age, your gender, whether or not you smoke, how much cover you need, and which types of insurance and optional extras you select.
The benefits of AMP's Flexible Lifetime® Protection Death, TPD, Trauma policy include:
- A guarantee that you will be able to increase the amount of your insurance cover in the future, should your financial circumstances change, without having to answer additional questions about your health or lifestyle.
- If you make a successful claim AMP will pay an additional $2,000 towards financial planning advice, to help you manage the money you receive.
- A complementary 'accommodation benefit' in case you become totally disabled while at least 100km away from home. This pays up to $250 day for two weeks to allow a family member to come and help you.
- The choice to add a buy-back or reinstatement option to your trauma policy, for additional premiums. These options give you the opportunity to continue your insurance cover for some future trauma events if you make a claim.
For full details of AMP's Flexible Lifetime® Protection life insurance products you can download the Product Disclosure Statement here.
Contact a 1300 Life Insurance Advisor Today
1300 Life insurance have access to the full range of Life Insurance available from all Australian life insurance companies. Our advisors use sophisticated analysis to evaluate the features and benefits of each product against your own needs. Our duty of care is to always act in your best interest. We will:
- Assess your needs
- Make an unbiased recommendation
- Provide you with a written statement of advice
- Ensure your cover is properly implemented
If your interested in Life Insurance, please complete an enquiry form and our advisers can get in touch with you. Alternatively you can also phone 1300 543 346 during business hours.