AMP Elevate Life Insurance, TPD, Trauma
The AMP Elevate Life Insurance, TPD, Trauma product allows you to combine your life insurance into an efficient, cost-effective package. You can choose the insurance elements you need in order to fully protect your family and your financial stability in case you suffer an accident or serious injury.
Some elements of your AMP Elevate Life Insurance, TPD, Trauma policy can be held within a superannuation fund. AMP offers 'FlexiLink' and 'PremierLink' options which allow you to package together policies held inside and outside of your superfund. This means you can take advantage of multiple policy discounts and superannuation tax efficiencies on any death benefits (and possibility TPD), without losing easy access to any payment you may receive under your trauma policy.
You can choose to pay for your AMP Elevate policy with stepped, level or 'blended' (a structured mix of stepped and level) premiums, depending on your age and financial circumstances.
The benefits of AMP Elevate Life Insurance, TPD, Trauma include:
- No limit to the amount you can insure under the death cover element of your policy.
- The option to increase the amount of your insurance cover without providing evidence of your health if your financial circumstances change in the future.
- TPD and trauma cover can be purchased as independent plans or as add-ons to your life insurance cover. Premiums may be cheaper for add-on policies but if you make a claim this will lower the amount of your death benefits under the remaining life insurance policy, unless you also take out a buy-back or reinstatement option.
- The option to add child trauma cover to your policy for an additional premium.
For full details of AMP Elevate life insurance products you can download the Product Disclosure Statement here.
Contact a 1300 Life Insurance Advisor Today
1300 Life insurance have access to the full range of Life Insurance available from all Australian life insurance companies. Our advisors use sophisticated analysis to evaluate the features and benefits of each product against your own needs. Our duty of care is to always act in your best interest. We will:
- Assess your needs
- Make an unbiased recommendation
- Provide you with a written statement of advice
- Ensure your cover is properly implemented
If your interested in Life Insurance, please complete an enquiry form and our advisers can get in touch with you. Alternatively you can also phone 1300 543 346 during business hours.