AIA Priority Protection Crisis Recovery
Priority Protection Crisis Recovery is AIA's trauma cover product range. Crisis Recovery policies pay a lump sum if you suffer from one of a defined list of serious illnesses or injuries, or 'crisis events'. These include cancer, heart attack and stroke as well as some debilitating diseases like Parkinson's and Multiple Sclerosis.
You can buy AIA's Priority Protection Crisis Recovery cover as part of a life cover policy or as a standalone insurance. You can also pay for additional 'buy-back', 'reinstatement' or 'double crisis recovery' options which offer ways to continue your trauma insurance or protect the value of your life cover if you have to make a claim under your Crisis Recovery policy.
The benefits of AIA's Priority Protection Crisis Recovery insurance products include:
- Complimentary 'family protection' benefit which pays a lump sum of up to $20,000 if any of your dependent children, aged between 2 and 17, suffer from one of defined list of illnesses or injuries.
- Advance payment of benefits for some chronic illnesses, including motor neurone disease and muscular dystrophy, so that you can receive payment upon diagnosis rather than once your condition deteriorates.
- Complimentary death benefit of up to $5,000 if you die without having made a claim. This only applies if your crisis recovery insurance is a standalone policy.
- Automatic conversion to 'loss of independence' cover if you reach age 70 without making a claim on your policy, giving you limited additional protection up to age 100. This only applies if you have bought your crisis recovery insurance as an extension to your life cover.
For full details of AIA's Priority Protection life insurance products you can download the Product Disclosure Statement here.
Contact a 1300 Life Insurance Advisor Today
1300 Life insurance have access to the full range of Crisis Recovery Insurance available from all Australian life insurance companies. Our advisors use sophisticated analysis to evaluate the features and benefits of each product against your own needs. Our duty of care is to always act in your best interest. We will:
- Assess your needs
- Make an unbiased recommendation
- Provide you with a written statement of advice
- Ensure your cover is properly implemented
If your interested in Crisis Recovery Insurance, please complete an enquiry form and our advisers can get in touch with you. Alternatively you can also phone 1300 543 346 during business hours.